Shopify is wonderful for quickly setting up an online store. Unfortunately, if you don’t make use of Shopify integrations, you’re missing out on a lot of opportunities.
Shopify’s default experience is intended to be straightforward. At any pricing plan, you will get an online store, unlimited product listings, inventory tracking, shipping, an SSL certificate, and customer support options. Besides, Shopify is also preferable for big sellers and those who want to run a B2B business with the Shopify Plus plan. For more information, let’s take a look at our comparison between Shopify vs Shopify Plus here.
On top of that, Shopify is a modular platform that allows you to add as much functionality as you want through both first- and third-party apps.
We’ll walk you through the Shopify integrations that can help you transform your store, increase sales, and improve your marketing across several channels.
Top 7+ Shopify Integrations to Optimize Your Store
The 7 Shopify integrations below are apps that sellers can integrate with Shopify to optimize their store such as improving marketing, reclaiming potential customers, syncing with other selling channels, or offering deals, gifts, and free shipping,…
#1. Yotpo – Enhance your store with customer and product reviews
Yotpo is one of the most useful Shopify integrations that helps you engage your consumers by allowing product reviews and assisting you in creating loyalty and reward programs. According to Testimonial Engine research, 72% of customers will wait to read reviews before making a purchase.
Customer reviews are essential for your Shopify store—not only do they improve sales by 18% and potential conversion by 270%, but they also provide SEO value through user-generated content. You should consider that product reviews frequently refer to the product and associated terms. Reviews also represent a consistent stream of new content that doesn’t require any of your time to create.
Yotpo Main Features
Shopify Yotpo integration allows your eCommerce customers to leave reviews of your products and services from a computer or mobile device.
- Reviews and ratings: Yotpo not only allows customers to leave reviews but also encourages them to do so through follow-up emails. Asking for reviews is also effective, 76% of customers who were requested to post a review did so (BrightLocal poll). These reviews can subsequently be shown on your Shopify store’s main page, specific product pages, or category pages, as you set.
- Encourage reviews: Instead of relying on a blank text field for your customers to fill out, you can create coupons that encourage reviews and send them directly to your customers. Moreover, you can customize the questions you ask your customers.
- Where to get it: You can download the app from the Shopify app store or try out a demo on their main site.
#2. Privy – Improve marketing and conversions
An online store that lacks an effective marketing strategy is dead in the water; one of the Shopify integrations you can count on is Privy. This Shopify app integration can help you raise brand awareness and sales. Privy specializes in re-engaging customers that may have drifted off through disinterest, lack of information, or buyer hesitation.
Privy Main Features
- Mailing list pop-ups: Remaining long-term customer engagement via email is crucial. The fact is ROI for each dollar spent on email marketing is $50. Privy enables you to add pop-ups to your Shopify store that urge customers to enter their email addresses in order to receive future special offers.
- Automated newsletter: Privy offers a newsletter in addition to its mailing-list collecting service. This Shopify integration also allows you to create your own newsletter template, which can be sent via email or SMS automatically.
- Abandoned cart outreach: When a buyer comes close to check out at your Shopify store but then decides not to, Privy sends follow-up emails and alerts. These messages, like newsletters, are automatic but you can adjust them in terms of content and frequency. They can provide the buyer with extra information, furnish them with product reviews to alleviate their concerns, and/or offer deals or discounts on the item they were about to purchase.
- Where to get it: You can find this Shopify integration from the Shopify app store which includes Privy’s Pop-ups, email, and SMS apps.
#3. Printful – Make print-on-demand merchandise
You can use Printful Shopify app integration to create designs for t-shirts, mugs, backpacks, tote bags, and other accessories, and then sell them on-demand on your Shopify store. There’s always room for branded products on Shopify, no matter what product you’re selling.
For example, John Deere may specialize in tractors, but its marketing division is fairly strong. Even when customers aren’t interacting with the business in any manner, this keeps their minds on the products and they might want to pay for them.
Printful Main Features
- Sell on-demand custom products: You can then print and sell branded items like t-shirts, leggings, phone cases, pillows, posters, face masks, etc. Printful is also print-on-demand, so you won’t have to commit to a large order (and subsequent storage) only to make a small batch of merchandise.
- Printful is simple to set up: This integration app for Shopify will guide you through store creation which you can integrate into your Shopify store. Any information like descriptions, mockup images, real-time shipping prices, and inventory status are automatically pushed to your Shopify store.
- Design your own merch: Hiring a designer is never a bad idea. However, Printful’s customizing tool allows you to build your own designs. You can add text in a variety of typefaces, with options for text color, size, online, rotation, and shadow. You can also add graphics and combine them with text on the same product. Their Mockup Generator then pastes your design onto photos of the product (typically worn/carried by models), allowing you to get a better feel for it ahead of time.
- Where to get it: You have to create an account or log in to Printful and sync it with your Shopify store right from your Printful dashboard.
#4. Now Back in Stock – Reclaim potential customers
Now Back in Stock (NBIS) is one of the integration apps for Shopify that allows you to track your inventory and alert customers when a popular item is back in stock.
Customers who are thrilled about a product and have their wallets in hand will be unable to convert if the product is out of stock. There’s no assurance that customers will return to your site to check for inventory updates after seeing that “out of stock” message and wandering off to greener pastures.
Now Back in Stock Main Features
- Back in Stock Alerts: Customers who failed to purchase a product due to being out of stock can now receive email, SMS, or push alerts from NBIS. When the item in question is back in stock, these alerts get sent and offer them a second chance to buy.
- Variant stock alerts: These alerts even include variations of the products they were seeking for. If the item in question wasn’t out of stock, but the “red” version of it was, customers will be notified that the version they want is back in stock. (Of course, they get to opt-in to these notifications).
- Greater communication: Not only does this assist you in the short term, but it also means that your customer has agreed to receive information from you in the future, expanding your newsletter possibilities and communication channels.
- Where to get it: You can find “Now back in Stock” and activate it through the Shopify app store.
#5. Bold Sales Motivator – Offer deals, gifts, and free shipping
Customers purchase your product and leave your website – no problem there. However, you can improve the average order value by informing customers of what they’ll need to buy or what they might add to their cart to receive a little something extra. Bold Sales Motivator also alerts your customers when special offers are approaching.
Bold Sales Motivator Main Features
The app’s goal is to get customers to spend more, but not by misleading them. However, Bold Sales Motivator assists you and your customers in adding actual value to Shopify orders.
- Free gifts: Offer free gifts when a customer spends a particular amount in order to encourage them to spend more. This is an excellent strategy to move small or relatively low-value products while encouraging the customers to spend more and feel like they’ve earned a reward.
- Free shipping: Customize your own shipment thresholds for free shipping. Is it true that customers who purchase $50 or $100 will get free shipping? That’s entirely up to you, but the app will handle all behind-the-scenes calculations and notifications. When customers are within swinging distance of the threshold, you need to show them relevant prompts. This action will encourage them to add an extra item or two to their cart.
- Geographically specific promotions: If you run an international business, offering “free shipping” could backfire. You can apply a geofencing tool to verify that any promotions or offers are financially and legally solid.
- Where to get it: Bold Sales Motivator is available in the Shopify app store. For the first two weeks, the app is free, after which it costs $9.99 a month.
#6. LitCommerce – Sync your listings across multiple channels
Do you want to sell on the top global marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, and Etsy but manage all of your inventory and orders from one dashboard? LitCommerce Shopify integration can meet your expectations. This Shopify integrations app allows you to easily integrate your products (and other data) across numerous sales channels.
Registering a LitCommerce account is just a breeze and you will have a huge opportunity to connect your store to a large community. If you’re interested in selling on the most popular marketplaces worldwide, you can choose Shopify eBay integration or Shopify Amazon integration to help you boost sales and connect to millions of buyers out there. Or else, if you’re a handmade seller who brings out the most unique and vintage items, a Shopify Etsy integration could be your best choice.
LitCommerce Main Features
- Product Listing in Bulk: Start selling on Shopify is quick and effortless with LitCommerce Shopify bulk listing software. You can easily select products from your central catalog to create listings and publish on Shopify in just one click.
- Real-time synchronization: Every time changes are made to your product attributes such as name, price, inventory, images, etc., LitCommerce will automatically update between your sales channels to save you time and minimize repetitive tasks.
- Advanced Order Management: Managing and fulfilling orders with multi-channel selling is no longer a hassle. Orders from every sales channel will be synchronized to one central store. It helps you deliver products in time and keep track of statistics.
- Where to get it: You can directly go to LitCommerce to create an account and you’re ready to go.
Multi-selling Made Easy
Want to maximize your profit while minimizing effort in multi-store management? Try out LitCommerce – The Multichannel Selling Tool! LitCommerce allows store owners to integrating your online stores and list products with little to no effort.
#7. Shopsync – Integrate Mailchimp and Shopify
Although Shopify doesn’t support every app natively, there is plenty of third-party software that can make mismatched apps work together. Mailchimp and Shopify have parted ways, and the two apps’ official connectivity has been disabled.
Mailchimp – another Shopify integrations app – is by far the most popular automated marketing software. It has left a number of eCommerce companies in a pickle. It’s even possible to claim that it’s synonymous with business newsletter marketing campaigns. So, if you’re worried about losing your key email marketing tool, ShopSync is a third-party solution that helps reconnect Mailchimp and Shopify.
ShopSync Main Features
- Collect emails from customers: ShopSync can generate pop-ups that capture consumer email addresses and transmit them to your Mailchimp account. It will arrange the information and make it available for marketing ideas.
- Sync all contacts: ShopSync restores the compatibility of Shopify and Mailchimp contacts. This will transfer any contacts you gain on one platform to the other.
- Track eCommerce data: Shopify will provide all sales and customer segment data to Mailchimp for further analysis and use. Target demographics, track spending habits, and analyze purchase trends over time.
- Marketing and remarketing: Shopsync will analyze customer activity on Shopify. Then it provides Mailchimp to provide promo codes to hesitant buyers, remarketing to customers, and send order alerts to customers.
- Where to get it: ShopSync is a free app accessible on the Shopify app store.
Shopify Integrations: FAQs
Shopify integrations are syncing your Shopify store with other plugins/apps to optimize and boost your business. Each plugin/app has its own functions. Therefore, depending on your demand, you can choose the appropriate plugins/apps.
Shopify allows the integration of hundreds of plugins/apps to boost your sales. Here are the top 7 plugins/apps to drive sales for your Shopify store.
#4. Now Back in Stock
#5. Bold Sales Motivator
Yes, you can totally integrate Shopify with Amazon in different ways. Please click here to read the details of two basic ways to integrate Shopify and Amazon.
Conclusion: Use Shopify Integrations to Level Up Your Business
Much to its credit, Shopify is straightforward to set up and utilize. But Shopify is from the ground up to modular. It allows you to “plug and play” new features to modify your store, shopping experience, and advertising campaigns.
You don’t have to install all of these apps but it’s highly advisable to try out some of their capabilities. These Shopify integrations help you improve your marketing effectiveness, and list products on the world’s major marketplaces.
Many of these services offer free trials. Take a chance and see if they can help you enhance your online business.
If you currently own an online store and want to expand your business and sell on a top global marketplace, LitCommerce can be your best decision. Integrating your store with Amazon, eBay, Etsy,.. and manage all your data and sync inventory from a single dashboard. LitCommerce also has a 24/7 customer support team that can assist you at any time. Furthermore, there’s a Facebook Community where you can join and get the best eCommerce tips and news.